Specialist solicitor for commercial and company law
Associate professor of civil and commercial law
at the Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg
The consulting focus of Andreas Stein lies on the following practices:
- Commercial and company law
- Litigation and negotiation
- Corporate reorganisation
- Renewable energy law
- law of terms and conditions
- Intellectual property law
Andreas Stein advises mainly medium-sized companies in all business stages. This is associated with the judicial and extrajudicial accompaniment of companies and executives. Special consulting focus of Andreas is the development and implementation of corporate restructuring.
Andreas supports clients in strategic negotiations and manages the representation in court. He has special legal expertise in the design of company agreements, management contracts and terms and conditions.
In 2013 Andreas has successfully completed the theoretical training for specialist solicitors for in the area of commercial and corporate law in Hamburg.
Born 1984 in Lingen (Ems).
After Abitur (German university entrance qualification) at Gymnasium Georgianum Lingen, successful completion of of law studies at the University of Osnabrück.
Legal clerkship in the district of the Higher Regional Court of Oldenburg with stops at the District Court of Vechta, the public prosecution department in Aurich, county Ammerland and the Higher Regional Court of Oldenburg.
From 2010 to 2012 trainee lawyer and legal assistant in the law firm CT • HAUNHORST • SCHMIDT Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH.
Since 2012 admission as a lawyer in the law firm CT • HAUNHORST • SCHMIDT Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH.
Also since 2012 lecturer in the fields of law at the comfair GmbH (Institute for Professional Development) in Oldenburg.
2013 successfully completion of the theoretical training for specialist solicitors for in the area of commercial and corporate law in Hamburg.
Member of the German Bar Association (DAV).
- Execution of an extensive independent proceeding for the taking of evidence on the renewable energy sector.
- Implementation of restructuring of various medium enterprise groups in the field of renewable energies.
- Extra-judicial and judicial representation in shareholder litigation.
- Corporate restructuring of a non-profit organization in the education sector.
- Die regulatorischen Auswirkungen gesetzgeberischen Eingreifens bei der “Buttonlösung” unter besonderer Berücksichtigung des Verbraucherleitbildes, in: Halberstadt, Jantje/Jakob, Christian/Schuricht, Michael (Hrsg.): Jenseits des Elfenbeinturms: Universitäre Forschung und praktische Relevanz, Lohmar 2016, S. 251-268, together with Christian Jakob.